Friday, September 18, 2009

Wednesday!Wednesday! Wednesday! New Night for IGNITION!

Hey everyone!


We had a great time at Grace Church in Federal Way for “Engage! Power to change!” last Wednesday. I am thankful to God, how your kids respond to Him and desire Him. Please pray with me that this will continue throughout this year and the rest of their lives! We love these youth!



A couple of announcements:

1. Youth group has moved to Wednesday nights! Same time, same place!

2. If you need the permission slip and support letter for our fall retreat @ Camp Berachah please let me know. Fund raising opportunities and dates will come out soon!

3. On October 3rd I would like all of the Youth Group to help the Mannery’s at their house to do some fall cleaning. Last year’s auction we put up the youth group for auction to do some work at someone’s house, and the Mannery’s graciously bid on it and won! So let’s honor what we said we would do! Please let me know ASAP if you are going to be there!



I thank God for you all!



Wes

No comments: